Tuesday 12 October 2010

Pigeon John Music Video

It was a normal Saturday as I headed to the Rose Garden for practise time. Lalo Jimenez and Thanh rolled up and made it proper. About half way through the session Lalo tells me about this music video nearby that was in need of flatland tricks. So Lalo, Thanh, Dakine, and myself strolled up just past Washington Ave and located a compound covered in super sick tag art where this music video was to be shot. We were early so we hit up a legit rolling taco stand for dinner and then began a 4 hour session that finished up at 11pm! They had a few street guys doing 3s, whips, bars, halfcab tricks, etc and model girls just chillen in the background haha. (because thats how it really is at the flatland and street spots haha) The street guys were sick! and for part of the video we pedalled up with a group of other bike riders, one of which was BMX legend Scott Breithaupt! (founder and owner of SE Racing) So all in all it was a super fun night with lots of riding!

A few photos from myself and Lalo:

Photobucket
Talk to me about bombasstacos!

Photobucket
Boom!

Photobucket
With Lalo, about to shredd!

Photobucket
my bike is not yellow!

Photobucket
Shredding

Photobucket
Lalo Shredding

Photobucket
Sick yute, is that how you spell that funny Cam White word?

Photobucket
Sick whip!

Photobucket
with Mr. SE Racing

Photobucket
2nd shredd spot

Photobucket
Not shredding. haha!

Photobucket
I rode so much I felt like Pete Brandt! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.